Archive for February, 2015
With Groundhog Day having been inconclusive as to whether or not Springtime is around the corner, and coupled with the icy cold weather here in the Northeast our thoughts are on warmer weather. We’ve been eyeing some travel to warm weather destinations and thinking about warm, ocean water. So, we thought it appropriate to feature an Underwater Acoustic Modem as the featured product this month.
We are offering an Underwater Acoustic Modem suitable for autonomous underwater applications. Available in a variety of power amplification levels, data/payload rates, power consumption, as well as operating depths, we have models to fulfill your critical needs. The models share common features including:
- 9600 Baud; 1 atart bit, 1 stop bit, no parity bit/no flow control
- 900 Kbyte data buffer
- Operating temperature range of -2 to 45 Celsius
- May be safely stored at a temperature range of -5 to 75 Celsius
- Power up to 35 Watts
- Easily incorporated into your existing AUW, tow fish, etc.
- Dry weight of approximately 4 to 8 Kg
- Data rates up to 19,200 bits/s