Archive for April, 2015
After much snow this past winter, albeit not nearly as much as Boston – spring is finally here with a warm and rainy day!
We are featuring the UT54LVDS031LV Quad Driver is a quad CMOS differential line driver designed for applications requiring ultra low power dissipation and high data rates. The device is designed to support data rates in excess of 400.0 Mbps (200 MHz) utilizing Low Voltage Differential Signaling technology.
This driver accepts low voltage TTL input levels and translates them to low voltage (340mV) differential output signals. The driver supports a three-state function that may be used to disable the output stage, disabling the load current, and thus dropping the device to an ultra low idle power state.
- >400.0 Mbps (200 MHz) switching rates
- +340mV nominal differential signaling
- 3.3 V power supply
- TTL compatible inputs
- Cold sparing all pins
- Ultra low power CMOS technology
- 1.5ns maximum, propagation delay
- 310ps maximum, differential skew
- Operational environment; total dose irradiation testing to MIL-STD-883 Method 1019
- Total-dose: 300 krad(Si) and 1Mrad(Si)
- Latchup immune (LET > 100 MeV-cm2/mg)
- Packaging options:
- 16-lead flatpack (dual in-line), weight 0.7 grams
- Standard Microcircuit Drawing 5962-98651
- QML Q and V compliant part
- Compatible with ANSI/TIA/EIA-644 Standard
Contact Eastern Strategic Materials today at – firstname.lastname@example.org for all of your sourcing requirements.